Call Us Today! 818-788-8900


December 2017 Archives

Posted by Richard J. Tasoff | Dec 31, 2017 | 0 Comments

As many familiar with the process of obtaining work visas in California are likely to attest, the process of becoming a legal permanent resident is seldom straightforward. This is due, in part, to the large amount of legislation governing immigration, not only to the state of California, but the entire nation. The Immigration and Nationality Act is one such document, and it has had lasting ramifications for those wishing to pursue jobs in the land of opportunity.

About the Author

Richard J. Tasoff

Senior Partner Richard J. Tasoff is a senior partner in Tasoff & Tasoff, one of the oldest "AV" rated (highest Martindale-Hubbell rating) law firms in Los Angeles specializing in immigration law. Richard, a Certified Specialist in Immigration & Nationality Law (State Bar of California Board of L...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

Don't Wait To Obtain Legal Representation

Contact our firm today to arrange for a free initial consultation regarding your immigration matter. Call us at 818-788-8900 or send an online message using the form on this website. We will respond promptly to all messages.

Spanish language services available — Se habla español

Tasoff and Tasoff, Immigration Attorneys
818-788-5900 (fax)
Mon: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Tue: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Wed: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Thu: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm