Our clients range from large public institutions to small non-profits. We recognize the urgent time constraints of the competitive world faced by our institutional and academic clients. We also recognize how critically important it is to education and research that our schools, universities, and research institutes are able to attract and retain the best and brightest talent from around the globe.
Maintaining a reputation of achievement in the advancement of knowledge can depend on hiring the best scholars, teachers, researchers, scientists, or other experts in their fields. Often, hiring the best and brightest requires the consideration and hiring of foreign nationals. The complex legal obligations that come into play for these employees and their family members must be addressed quickly, professionally, and completely.
Tasoff and Tasoff works with institutional administrators, HR managers, in-house legal counsel, and outside counsel, to guide them through the immigration process while guarding their interests.
Tasoff and Tasoff services for institutional clients provide significant benefits, including:
- Establishing a relationship with the client designed to meet the client's particular needs for an array of immigration-related services on a long-term basis.
- Reduction of legal fees for U.S. immigration services by providing inclusive flat-fees for all types of immigration cases, coupled with complimentary immigration services.
- Increased efficiency in immigration case processing through proven timesaving procedures.
- Improved satisfaction among human resources personnel and managers through complimentary case and problem evaluations, online case status information, on-site immigration educational and training sessions, and detailed status reports.
- Reduction of immigration-related inquiries by providing ongoing client education, providing employees and managers with regular case status updates, and by responding promptly to their inquiries.
Among the most common services provided by Tasoff and Tasoff are:
- Developing and implementing strategies to hire employees from the international community.
- Preparing and filing nonimmigrant, immigrant, and employment-based visa applications.
- Obtaining and maintaining permanent resident status and United States citizenship.
- Providing advice and counsel on federal immigration law compliance including representing employers in audits and investigations.
- Structuring individual immigration solutions for academics and scientist with international reputations or extraordinary ability.