Obtaining a permit to work in the United States as a noncitizen can be a complex and confusing process. An experienced immigration lawyer can help you to determine which type of work visa is right for your situation, and guide you through the application process.
At the Law Office of Tasoff and Tasoff, we have been providing trusted immigration law services since 1949. Our Woodland Hills, California, law firm helps to obtain work visas for professional workers, executives, investors, academics and scientific researchers. This includes guidance for the following:
- H-1 visas for specialty occupations and professionals
- H-2 visas for temporary and seasonal workers
- H-3 visas for trainees
- L-1 visas for multinational transfers of executives, managers and other key personnel
- TN visas for NAFTA professionals
- P visas for performers and athletes
- O-1 visas for persons of extraordinary ability
- E-1 visas for treaty traders
- E-2 visas for treaty investors
- E-3 visas for specialty occupations for Australians
- R-1 visas for religious workers
Professional Legal Representation At Every Step
With help from our experienced, professional attorneys, you will receive the highest level of representation possible throughout your case. We strive to treat each client with the care, courtesy and respect he or she deserves, working diligently to resolve visa matters as effectively as possible.
Obtain the legal help you need for issues pertaining to working visas. Call our firm today at 818-788-8900 or send an online message using the form on this website. Initial consultations are free.
Spanish language services are available — Se habla español