Our clients range from large, public companies to small start-up companies, as well as many universities, educational and research institutes. We recognize the urgent time constraints of the competitive business world faced by our corporate and business clients.
Maintaining a competitive edge in your marketplace can depend on hiring the best executives, managers, engineers, programmers, scientists, technicians, or other experts in their fields. Often, hiring the best and brightest means hiring foreign nationals-or moving qualified individuals from outside the country to the United States. The complex legal obligations that come into play for these employees and their family members must be addressed quickly, professionally, and completely.
Tasoff and Tasoff works with business owners, HR managers, in-house legal counsel, outside counsel, and individual clients to guide them through the immigration process while guarding their interests.
Tasoff and Tasoff services for corporate and business clients provide significant benefits, including:
- Establishing a relationship with the client designed to meet the client's particular needs for an array of immigration-related services on a long-term basis.
- Reduction of legal fees for U.S. immigration services by providing inclusive flat-fees for all types of immigration cases, coupled with complimentary immigration services.
- Increased efficiency in immigration case processing through proven timesaving procedures.
- Improved satisfaction among human resources personnel and managers through complimentary case and problem evaluations, online case status information, on-site immigration educational and training sessions, and detailed status reports.
- Reduction of immigration-related inquiries by providing ongoing client education, providing employees and managers with regular case status updates, and by responding promptly to their inquiries.
Among the most common services provided by Tasoff and Tasoff are:
- Developing and implementing strategies to hire employees from the international workforce.
- Preparing and filing nonimmigrant, immigrant, and employment-based visa applications.
- Planning and implementing immigration compliance related to expansions, mergers and acquisitions.
- Coordinating the transfer of employees from corporate locations outside the United States.
- Obtaining and maintaining permanent resident status and United States citizenship.
- Providing advice and counsel on federal immigration law compliance including representing employers in audits and investigations.
- Structuring individual immigration solutions for high-net-worth individuals and top-level executives.