Law Office of Tasoff and Tasoff
Representation For Immigration Law Issues Nationwide
Call Us Today! 818-788-8900
Areas & Topics

January 2017 Archives

Trump order leads to chaos for permanent residents

Immigration was a central issue in the most recent presidential election. While campaigning for office, Donald Trump pledged to crack down on immigrants if elected. After taking office, the president has taken several steps to make it much more difficult for immigrants to enter into the United States.

A permanent job in the US may let you get a green card from home

If you have an offer for a permanent job in the United States, you may be aware it could provide you with the opportunity to become a lawful permanent resident -- a green card holder. Did you know that you could petition for your green card before you leave home? It's true. Through consular processing, you can apply for an employment-based visa and a green card at the same time, allowing you to enter the United States as a permanent resident.

What are the requirements for a K-1 fiancé(e) visa?

The K-1 visa is available to foreign nationals who intend to marry a U.S. resident citizen. It has recently been highlighted by the TV show "90-Day Fiancé", whose title refers to the requirement for marriage to take place within 90 days of the fiancé's arrival in the U.S..


Law Office of Tasoff and Tasoff
16255 Ventura Blvd. Suite 1000
Encino, CA 91436

Phone: 818-788-8900
Fax: 818-788-5900
Encino Law Office Map


Review Us